IoT 101: Your Essential Guide to the Internet of Things
You've likely heard the phrase Internet of Things, or IoT, at some point if you have been following any tech news in the last several years.
Simply put, the IoT refers to the connection of devices (other than typical fare such as computers and smartphones) to the Internet. Cars, refrigerators, juicers, wine racks, heart monitors, ovens, watches, and more are all candidates for connection.
A new report from Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, called IoT 101: The Essential Guide to the Internet of Things, outlines the basics of the IoT and what this next wave of technology means to the everyday individual.The report dives into key IoT terms, predictions and trends for the IoT in the next five years, the industries that the IoT will affect the most, and the biggest challenges facing the IoT.
To get your copy of this exclusive report absolutely FREE, simply click here.
- COVID 19 death toll reaches 25 in Bihar; cases soar to 4,326
- Arunachal reports 10 fresh COVID-19 cases; tally now 38
- 'Nisarga' weakened into cyclonic storm, moved towards Pune:IMD
- 7 deaths, 129 fresh COVID-19 cases in Telangana
- Number of COVID-19 tests cross 40 lakh-mark; cases surge to over 2 lakh: Health ministry