Mark Zuckerberg took the bait on Elon Musk's cage-match invitation, so now we might actually get to see the fight no one asked for
- It's the cage fight no one asked for.
- Jiu-jitsu lover Mark Zuckerberg has responded to Elon Musk's offer to fight him.
Well, Elon Musk got what he asked for: Mark Zuckerberg is down to fight him.
It started on Tuesday night, when Musk said he'd be up for fighting Zuckerberg in a "cage match." On Wednesday night, Zuckerberg responded via Instagram Story with just three words: "Send Me Location."
One could reasonably assume that Musk was throwing out the challenge in jest, but Zuckerberg seems serious about it. After all, this is a man who recently won two medals at a jiu-jitsu tournament.
What's more, The Verge confirmed with a Meta representative that Zuckerberg wasn't joking, and this might actually happen.
"The story speaks for itself," Meta spokesperson Iska Saric told The Verge's Alex Heath.
It's unclear when or where this Zuck vs. Musk bout might take place. Musk has, per his tweets on Thursday night, seen Zuckerberg's response.
Musk also likened himself and the state of his physical fitness to that of a walrus rolling around in the sand.
"I have this great move that I call 'The Walrus,' where I just lie on top of my opponent & do nothing," Musk wrote.
When's fight night, Elon?
- Meet LignoSat, the world’s first wooden satellite that is set to orbit the Earth by 2024!
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip