The CEO of Freshworks had an idea 10 years ago when his TV was damaged by movers. Now his startup is worth $3.5 billion and is threatening Salesforce.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- India’s non-profits are fuming as the government tightens the leash on foreign contributions
- Farmers need thousands of market and not one, says former Finance Minister
- Top stock movers — GMM Pfaudler, SBI, RIL, HDFC Bank, IOC, IDBI and more
- Elegant and classy traditional necklace sets
- Angel Broking ₹600 crore IPO opens today: Here’s what works for it and what doesn’t