The CEO of secretive data analysis startup Palantir made over $12 million last year, and will get $800,000 in travel stipends in 2020
Photo by Julien Mattia/NurPhoto via Getty Images
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- India surpasses 2 lakh mark in daily COVID-19 cases with 1038 new fatalities
- Macrotech Developers IPO — check share allotment date, listing date and more
- Throwback to some of the best IPL ads made over the years
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt