The iPhone 13 is here
The iPhone 13 comes in five colors - pink, blue, midnight, starlight, and Product Red - and has the same flat-edge display as the iPhone 12. Apple also reoriented the rear camera, positioning the two lenses diagonally rather than vertically.
The new device runs Apple's new A15 Bionic chip, which Apple says allows the device to deliver 15.8 trillion operations per second. The iPhone 13 also has a bigger battery that provides 2.5 hours longer battery life than iPhone 12, as well as a 28% brighter display than last year's device.
Apple says it improved the camera in iPhone 13, allowing it to capture more light and color, and added Cinematic Mode to videos, which gives them a cinematic, film-like quality by automatically changing the focus.
The iPhone 13 Mini, also debuted on Tuesday, contains the same capabilities in a smaller form-factor.
The iPhone 13 Mini will start at $699 and the iPhone 13, with 128 GB of starting storage, will cost $799.
- Better.com CEO accused hundreds of the 900 people he laid off on Zoom of 'stealing' by working only 2 hours daily
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Indian government is reportedly looking to regulate work from home with a comprehensive framework
- Six charts explain what the market expects from the RBI’s monetary policy review
- India's income inequality is so bad that's weighing down the avg in both South Asia and SouthEast Asia
- Meet the Indian-origin women CEOs who are leading the way for major global companies
- SuperRare NFT sells for more than $2 million — a 20,000-fold increase in value over three years
- Microsoft to skill 1 lakh Indians in cybersecurity by 2022