Slack has launched its first ad campaign
Slack, the $2.8 billion business messaging app, has launched its first ad campaign.
Adweek reports that a billboard campaign is launching in four US cities: Cleveland, Charlotte, Minneapolis, and Milwaukee.
The ads will also extend globally in digital and print.
The campaign, created by creative agency Redpepper, is designed to show the child-like euphoria people feel when they use Slack to become more productive at work.
Brad Morris, Slack marketing director, told Adweek: "If you run a large company, it's almost impossible to make a change that improves productivity 30 percent-so that kind of result can be transformational. We wanted the campaign to express the very real benefits of Slack to people who have never heard about us, while also addressing the aspects of working life that everyone can relate to in a playful way that was in keeping with our brand."
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes