THE $20 BILLION CLUB: Meet the 5 most valuable startups in the world
Barry Chin/Getty Images
Then that threshold rose to $5 billion, and then $10 billion.
Looking at recent media reports and The Wall Street Journal's "The Billion-Dollar Startup Club" list, there are now over 100 "unicorn companies" - companies with $1 billion+ valuations. There's a growing number of "decacorn" companies, or startups with $10 billion valuations.
Now, there's a group of startups worth $20 billion or more. Here are the relatively new, private tech companies that are worth tens of billions of dollars - or that will be very soon.
- How OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI
- A leading supplement researcher says she doesn't take any — because she's getting what she needs from her vegan diet
- Mattel rolled out a Barbie to honor a late Cherokee Nation chief with a language error on the box that says 'chicken' instead of 'Cherokee'
- ICC Rankings: Ravi Bishnoi becomes world's No.1 T20I bowler
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- Air India rejigs 250-aircraft Airbus order
- Retail trumps corporate lending as small-ticket loans see fourfold jump in past two years
- Exploring the nutritional marvel of Gond laddu: A winter delight