The 40 coolest people in UK fintech
British fintech startups raised $962 million (£676.9 million) in investment funding last year, according to KPMG. London alone accounting for $743.7 million (£523.3 million) of that.
Business Insider has been covering the sector closely and has rounded up the 40 most exciting people in the scene right now.
We looked at who's done cool and interesting things in the past year, including companies that have raised money or grown rapidly. We've also tried to include some of the less obvious names - the people doing great things behind the scenes - as well the faces out front.
The list spans entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, regulators, hackers, and investors. Did we miss anyone? Let us know in the comments. Now check out who made the cut below.
Additional reporting by James Cook and Rob Price.
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- This frequent flyer who's been 'skiplagging' for a decade says she has 'no remorse and no angst'
- Personal trainer Kelsey Wells' protein-packed go-to smoothie is a 'meal in a cup' that tastes like cookie batter
- Times Prime rolls out India’s first AI-driven Omni channel marketing campaign
- Apollo Micro Systems board approves Rs 200-cr fund raising plan
- ChatGPT, electronic devices used to cheat in TSPSC exams
- From Maruti Jimny to Mercedes-AMG SL55 Roadster – Cars launching in India in June
- Secure your future: The importance of retirement planning in India