Check this out. This startup will allow you to pay your rent via credit card.
It’s a no-brainer due to the various advantages that one can gain by merely moving the rental payment from their mundane monthly savings bank transfer to a much efficient and rewarding
ALSO READ: IKEA announced that they will give their Indian employees Rs. 1,40,219 as an extra bonus, this year
Given the recent demonetisation policy, RentPay is an empowering solution to the hassles currently related to large cash transactions or mundane online transfers. This move will surely curtail the movement of undocumented cash to a phenomenal extent, as the $20 billion Indian residential rental market involves almost 90% transactions in cash.
The banks’ KYC policies will also ensure a stringent verification process for tenants, which will be further enhanced by RedGirraffe’s own unique, evolved algorithm that runs high-quality verification processes.
ALSO READ: Housing.com decides to Reintroduce Rental Offering
Some of the banks and Credit Card companies in India that are going LIVE with RentPay platform are SBI-GE Cards, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank,
Not just that, there is 45-60 days of FREE credit period on the platform.
ALSO READ: Shopclues launches 'Reach' to digitize offline merchants payments
Popular on BI
- This could be the best time to buy Galaxy Z Fold3 5G in India at ₹1,09,999
- Retail jobs have been slowing down due to WFH and online sales: report
- 85% Indian schools don't have vocational courses as part of their curriculum: WEF
- Govt invites bids for IDBI Bank privatisation; Govt, LIC to sell 60.72%
- Tracxn Technologies IPO: Analyst cautious due to losses and investor exits
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World