Your Amazon Echo can now send text messages for you - here's how to do it
Alexa has learned a new skill: sending text messages.
On Tuesday, Amazon introduced the ability to send text messages from your Echo device to anyone in your contacts.
All you have to do is say, "Alexa, send a message." Alexa will then either send your message as a regular text, or over Alexa messaging (if it's to another Alexa-enabled device). The new feature works using any Alexa device, like the Echo Dot or Echo Show, but it only users with Android phones will be able to enable text messaging - at least for now.
Here's how to set it up:
- Best steel chair for living room in India
- Best floodlights for outdoors in India
- CCI approves HDFC Bank's acquisition of 4.99% stake in HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- Best front lights for bicycles in India
- Best document scanners for office and home use in India