10 Brilliant Marketing Stunts That Put Startups On The Map
But Microsoft - and even the Surface - already has a defined image. No matter how the video turned out, Microsoft would still be Microsoft.
A startup has more to potentially gain from a successful marketing stunt than any other kind of company. Without defined brand images in the minds of consumers, some clever PR can easily turn a fledgling startup into a superstar brand in a matter of weeks.
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- 'Get your boy Elon in line:' Former NASA official says she was ridiculed for supporting SpaceX in new memoir
- India is betting on casinos, online games and horse races to fill its coffers
- Rashmika Mandanna invests in vegan skincare brand Plum
- Pallonji Mistry, the elusive but powerful phantom of Bombay House
- Asus VivoBook Pro 14 OLED review – good performance with a lightweight design
- Ola Electric’s HR Director quits after fourteen months as top executives depart
- Making sense of metaverse – a primer