William Shatner Tweets At NASA, Gets Awesome Response
For whatever reason, actor William Shatner, most famous for his role as Capt. Kirk on "Star Trek" was up for some conversation with NASA on Saturday, and the space agency actually responded.
Awesomely I might add.
Whoever is running social media over there at NASA needs a raise. In case you are wondering who Swanson is, he's an astronaut from Colorado who took over command of the International Space Station in May, according to The Denver Channel.
As for Shatner's response, it was: "Very good news!"
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Best flagship phones in India in 2023
- Small Size Bluetooth speakers in India
- IIT Madras tops Indian institute ranking fifth year in a row – here are the top 10
- Best tablets under ₹5000 in India
- Speedy, small loan market sees Muthoot Microfin make an entry