10 Tech Things You Need To Know This Morning
- Reviews came out for the iPhone 5S and... it's a hit! People love the camera and the fingerprint scanner.
- Apple's new iPhone software is out today, here's how it looks totally different than the current software.
- Morgan Stanley thinks iPhone sales are up 28% this quarter.
- Malcolm Gladwell spoke at Google's Zeitgeist conference. He zinged Yahoo, saying, I didn't get paid to be here, and if Yahoo asked me to talk at its conference for free, I'd say no.
- EA named a new CEO - insider Andrew Wilson, who previously led EA Sports.
- Tesla is working on driverless cars, too.
- There's been huge turnover at Oracle and the pressure is on President Mark Hurd.
- Ad tech startup Criteo did a secret IPO, but its financial information is now public: In the first six months of the year it did $252.7 million in revenue, and lost $6.4 million.
- In a case of truly terrible timing, BlackBerry launched new phones today.
- There's a new form of Twitter spamming through lists.
Popular on BI
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani