10 things you need to know today
1. The link between terrorist group ISIS and Turkey is "undeniable." A senior Western official has released fresh evidence connecting the two.
2. Windows 10 has arrived. Microsoft's new operating system is available for download.
3. Wall Street interns get no relief. Apparently they're so busy they don't have time for toilet breaks.
4. Twitter's growth is stalling. The latest earnings report doesn't look great.
5. The age of genetically engineered animals has arrived. Soon you'll be able to design your own pet
6. Russian president Vladimir Putin will be the richest man in the world unil he loses power. At least, that's what a former Kremlin banker thinks.
7. Reddit just lost another senior employee. The new content policy is proving with staff and users alike.
8. Rat statues have appeared outside London banks. A protest group wants to make its point through art.
9. The UK economy finally appears to be back on track. Britain is back at the economic peak it last saw in 2008.
10. Motorola unveiled a £160 smartphone it claims can match the Nexus 6. The Moto G aims to offer performance traditionally seen on handsets three times its price.
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- New York officials ban airports from charging up to $28 for a beer — a price tag they described as 'totally indefensible'
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani
- Reserve Bank to pay ₹30,307 crore dividend payment to Centre for FY22