26 Stunning Images You Won't Believe Were Found On Google Street View
He created a Tumblr, 9-eyes - named after the 9 cameras Google Street View uses - where he curates the best images he finds.
Rafman says sometimes he picks a location and "just wanders," captivated by what he sees.
He told The New York Times in 2013:
There's also this excitement that potentially I was the first to ever look at this image because there's no cameraman - it's just a robot. There's something inherently exciting knowing that you might be the first person to ever gaze upon a scene that happened in the past.
The photos are truly amazing.
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- Putin's leadership is unraveling as he takes regular breaks for medical treatment and is constantly surrounded by doctors, says British ex-spy
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani