33 photos of Facebook's rise from a Harvard dorm room to world domination
Facebook is a classic Silicon Valley success story: From a Harvard dorm to the top of the world.
It has made Mark Zuckerberg into a legendary figure, and turned a hoodie and tennis shoes the height of tech industry fashion.These days, Facebook is worth $364 billion, with over 1.71 billion people using the site every month.Advertisement
Here's the story behind Facebook's insane growth, from February 2004 through today.
Spoiler alert: It involves a lot of beer.
- Dharavi's COVID-19 case count rises by 12 to 2,359
- Bamboo to play key role in India's post-COVID-19 economy: Jitendra Singh
- Season of two viruses? Scientists worried that dengue outbreak may aggravate COVID-19 crisis
- Microsoft introduces new security technology to prevent data corruption
- COVID-19: Pondy CM rules out imposition of total lockdown on Sundays