7 killer features in Chevrolet's new $30,000 electric car
The Bolt, which goes into production this year, will be able to drive 238 miles per charge, beating Tesla's Model 3 range of 215 miles per charge. GM's EV will go into production this year, also beating Tesla's Model 3 to market. The Model 3 is slated to go into production in late 2017.
The Bolt will price at about $30,000 after a $7,500 federal tax credit and will have a top speed of 91 miles per hour. While that's impressive on its own, the vehicle also has a number of other impressive features that make it much more appealing.
We had a chance to test drive the Bolt EV at CES in January with Stuart Norris, one of the Bolt's designers. Norris walked us through some of the car's best tech and design features.
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Best smartwatch under ₹15000 in India
- Best glass feeding bottle for newborn babies in India
- Compensation of ₹50,000 to kin of those who died of COVID-19, recommends Indian government
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reveals 'challenges' with toilet during Inspiration4 mission, promises upgrades in future
- South Korea’s crypto regulations are tightening around investors and exchanges alike