8 reasons you should buy a Google Home Max instead of an Apple HomePod
Avery Hartmans/Business Insider
If you're in the market for a high-end, great-sounding smart speaker, you have a tough choice to make: Apple's HomePod, or Google's Home Max?
Both speakers offer incredible sound, built-in smart assistants, and the power of two tech behemoths behind them. They even cost a similar price at $350 and $400, respectively.
But Google Home Max has several crucial advantages over HomePod, advantages that make it a smarter buy than Apple's new offering:
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- K'taka Assembly passes supplementary budget of Rs 10,265 crore
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity