Eric Schmidt Is Giving Away $1 Million To People Who Are Solving Problems Through Technology
Schmidt announced the news this morning on CBS while promoting his book, "The New Digital Age." Jared Cohen, Google's Ideas Director, is his co-author."I think I should put my money where my mouth is," Schmit told CBS. The $1 milion will be awarded on March 10. "We identified a whole bunch of companies all over the world trying to solve oppressive censorship, empower individuals, and make these phones more useful."
- Brands like Burberry and Armani as well as online retail help Asia’s second richest man bag record retail profit
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly budget session between Feb 22-Mar 26
- Reliance Industries Oct-Dec 2020 earnings were below estimates
- Reliance Jio’s profit grows 15% but new subscribers are the lowest in 7 quarters
- Popular devotional singer Narendra Chanchal passes away at 80