Obama Reportedly Called The Sony Hack A Mere Act Of 'Cybervandalism'
President Barack Obama told CNN's Candy Crowley that the unprecedented attack against Sony Pictures Entertainment was a mere act of "cybervandalism" rather than cyberterrorism or even an act of war.Crowley landed an interview with Obama on Friday after a press conference that addressed a number of issues, including North Korean hackers' cyberattack of Sony. That hack was an aggressive effort to get Sony to stop the release of the satire "The Interview," which depicted the assassination of North Korea's dictator Kim Jong-un.
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists