Obama Reportedly Called The Sony Hack A Mere Act Of 'Cybervandalism'
President Barack Obama told CNN's Candy Crowley that the unprecedented attack against Sony Pictures Entertainment was a mere act of "cybervandalism" rather than cyberterrorism or even an act of war.Crowley landed an interview with Obama on Friday after a press conference that addressed a number of issues, including North Korean hackers' cyberattack of Sony. That hack was an aggressive effort to get Sony to stop the release of the satire "The Interview," which depicted the assassination of North Korea's dictator Kim Jong-un.
- Best mini fridge in India in 2021
- Branded fully automatic washing machines for large families
- Best fully automatic washing machines for effortless washing in India
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms