Rent The Runway Just Announced A Subscription Service
For $75 per month, customers get to rent 3 items at a time, CEO Jennifer Hyman told Fortune."You get to run through your favorite virtual mall department store, pick out everything you've ever dreamed of wearing, put it onto a queue, and it's going to come straight to you," Hyman says. Advertisement
The subscription doesn't apply to dresses, Rent The Runway's most well-known rental.
Customers can choose from items "from purses and scarves to hats, outerwear, and jewelry," Fortune writes.Designer headphones are also advertised.
"Unlimited customers can manage a queue of desired items and may keep them as long as they want," Fortune writes. "When a customer is finished with an item, she can mail it back, after which the next item in her queue is dispatched."
- Two-day curfew ordered in Srinagar on August 4 and 5
- SEBI issues procedural guidelines for proxy advisors
- Bandhan Bank promoter sells 21% stake to meet RBI norms
- Air India pilots allege blatant discrimination by management
- Reliance Industries and bank shares tumble and topple Sensex as bears look to clear the froth in the price