Rent The Runway Just Announced A Subscription Service
For $75 per month, customers get to rent 3 items at a time, CEO Jennifer Hyman told Fortune."You get to run through your favorite virtual mall department store, pick out everything you've ever dreamed of wearing, put it onto a queue, and it's going to come straight to you," Hyman says.
Customers can choose from items "from purses and scarves to hats, outerwear, and jewelry," Fortune writes.Designer headphones are also advertised.
"Unlimited customers can manage a queue of desired items and may keep them as long as they want," Fortune writes. "When a customer is finished with an item, she can mail it back, after which the next item in her queue is dispatched."
- OYO's valuation climbs again — hits $9 billion after its latest fundraise of $7 million
- These are the world’s top food delivery companies – India’s Zomato and Swiggy have a long way to go as compared to their global counterparts like DoorDash or Meituan
- ZEE5 denies recent data breach claims
- Nine out of top 10 Indian cities with most active COVID-19 cases are in Maharashtra and Kerala as on March 5
- A whole host of jobs, from government to private to foreign companies in India, are opening up — here’s a look at some of those