Rent The Runway Just Announced A Subscription Service
For $75 per month, customers get to rent 3 items at a time, CEO Jennifer Hyman told Fortune."You get to run through your favorite virtual mall department store, pick out everything you've ever dreamed of wearing, put it onto a queue, and it's going to come straight to you," Hyman says.
Customers can choose from items "from purses and scarves to hats, outerwear, and jewelry," Fortune writes.Designer headphones are also advertised.
"Unlimited customers can manage a queue of desired items and may keep them as long as they want," Fortune writes. "When a customer is finished with an item, she can mail it back, after which the next item in her queue is dispatched."
- Global availability of Covid vaccine for public only by mid-2021: Moody's
- Andhra CM directs Covid vaccine distribution plan be drawn up
- K'taka to adopt decentralised models for vaccine delivery
- Thackeray seeks 'national vaccine distribution policy'
- Respite for slum dwellers along Delhi railway tracks as Centre tells SC that no coercive steps will be taken against them