A LinkedIn Executive Shares The #1 Tip For Using The Professional Social Network
Johnson also explained that he's personally driven by the idea of helping people achieve their aspirations through empowerment."As a child, I grew up with practically nothing so I understand what it's like to feel that your dreams are out of reach," he says. "I want the LinkedIn experience to make our members feel that they are taking a step closer to their goals and aspirations. When they are building something like their LinkedIn profile, I want people to feel proud of what they've created and empowered to make their dreams a reality."
Read the rest of the interview here.
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic