A major carrier might have revealed exactly what Samsung's new Galaxy phones will look like
A photo posted to Reddit by a user that claims to be a Sprint employee supposedly gives us a near-complete look at both the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
Dozens of photos showing renderings of the phone, its components, and its fully-assembled body have leaked over the past few weeks. If legitimate, however, this marks the first time we've seen renderings that seem to be part of an official promotion.
Based on the reportedly leaked Sprint ad, it seems like both phones will come with metal edges. The Galaxy S6 Edge looks like it's slightly curved on both sides, but it's difficult to see in the image.
The leak comes days after Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT&T teased Samsung's new phone.
We'll know for sure when Samsung makes its official announcement on Sunday.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns