A man combined a year's worth of text messages from his wife into a hilarious collage
Think back on every text message you sent during the past year. Now, imagine them combined into a giant collage and posted on the internet for all of the world to see.
That's what Redditor davidvanbeveren did to his wife in a recent post, first spotted by Cosmopolitan, that has since been viewed over 200,000 times on Imgur.
Take a look. Warning a few of the messages are NSFW.
Some of our favorite texts include "You can't have tomato," "Dude. The Power Puff Girls is deep," and a heartbreaking anecdote about some macaroni and cheese crashing to the floor.
"Hope you guys enjoy reading them as much as I did receiving them," davidvanbeveren captioned the photo. "Most of them anyways!"
You can also check out the collage here on Imgur. And remember, be careful what you text!
NOW WATCH: How much sex happy couples have every month
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani