A man combined a year's worth of text messages from his wife into a hilarious collage
Think back on every text message you sent during the past year. Now, imagine them combined into a giant collage and posted on the internet for all of the world to see.
That's what Redditor davidvanbeveren did to his wife in a recent post, first spotted by Cosmopolitan, that has since been viewed over 200,000 times on Imgur.
Take a look. Warning a few of the messages are NSFW.
Some of our favorite texts include "You can't have tomato," "Dude. The Power Puff Girls is deep," and a heartbreaking anecdote about some macaroni and cheese crashing to the floor.
"Hope you guys enjoy reading them as much as I did receiving them," davidvanbeveren captioned the photo. "Most of them anyways!"
You can also check out the collage here on Imgur. And remember, be careful what you text!
NOW WATCH: How much sex happy couples have every month
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project
- India rises to No 1 in ODIs, becomes top ranked team in all formats
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x