A new drone video of Apple's spaceship campus shows a 10,000-square foot fitness center
Sinfield just posted another one that shows the building site as of March 3.When completed it will include 2.82 million square feet of office space that can house over 12,000 employees.
Plus, underground tunnels will be used to access the courtyard (making it very hard for someone to sneak into the outside areas of Apple's new headquarters).The new facility was originally conceived by Steve Jobs who envisioned it as "the best office building in the world."
Take a look for yourself:
- Macrotech Developers IPO — check share allotment date, listing date and more
- Throwback to some of the best IPL ads made over the years
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products