A small company you've never heard of is challenging Samsung with an amazing smartphone that's hundreds of dollars cheaper. Here's why I would choose it over a Galaxy S10.
Antonio Villas-Boas/Business Insider
- The OnePlus 7 Pro and Samsung Galaxy S10 both offer fast performance, cutting edge features, excellent screens, and great cameras.
- But there's a big difference in price, considering the starting price for OnePlus 7 Pro is hundreds of dollars less than that of the Galaxy S10.
- Here's a look at how the two devices compare when it comes to display quality, camera performance, and other features.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The entry level model of the OnePlus 7 Pro with 6GB of memory and 128GB of storage costs $670, whereas the unlocked 128GB Galaxy S10 with 8GB of RAM is priced at $900. The larger Galaxy S10+, which I used for this comparison, offers a bigger display and costs $1,000.
Here's a look at how the cheaper OnePlus 7 Pro stacks up against the Galaxy S10+ when it comes to design, display, and camera performance - among other elements.Read more: A smartphone company you've never heard of rose to fame by being the opposite of Apple and Samsung. Now it looks like that might be starting to change.
- Best curved display smartphones in India
- Delhi Govt to contest HC stay on its plan to reserve 80% ICU beds for COVID patients in private hospitals
- Goa to revise home isolation protocol and fees for COVID-19 treatment
- Companies (Amendment) Bill cleared by Parliament – improves ease of doing business, allows direct overseas listing and more
- Rajya Sabha passes 7 key bills in three and half hours, marking one of the most productive days in its history