MX Player has launched its in-app gaming feature that hosts 9 hyper casual, easy to learn HTML 5 Games which you can en...
- Launches with 9 hyper casual android mobile games.
- Games currently available on the platform are Airlift, Arrow Master, Jump Jump, Flap Up, Candy Mash, Bubble Blast, Street Racer, Slide & Glide and Plus Minus.
The games currently available on the platform are Airlift, Arrow Master, Jump Jump, Flap Up, Candy Mash, Bubble Blast, Street Racer, Slide & Glide and Plus Minus
The app is further enhancing the platform experience by introducing a loyalty program that rewards its core users with ‘MX Coins’. Through this virtual currency, MX users will now get various benefits like:
- Access to premium content
- Exclusive benefits and discounts on some of the leading brands like PayTM, Myntra, Oyo, Fasos, Box8, Grofers, Zivame, Cult.fit, ixigo, Zoomcar, 1mg, easemytrip and many more
- Participation in game tournaments with the opportunity to win real cash!
Adding onto Bedi’s point, Vivek Jain, COO at MX Player said, “Our customers are overwhelmingly telling us that they want more entertainment use cases in the app. We are humbled by the rate at which video streaming and audio music is being adopted. We are very bullish about the gaming industry in India and expect it to exceed $5 Billion by 2022. We will continue to invest in not only building more India specific games but also in building new and innovative platform features on top of gaming like tournaments, 1-on-1 battles & various social features to make the experience more engaging.”