Amazing before-and-after images detected by an algorithm that can see whether a photo has been faked
Back then, you needed special technical equipment and time-consuming darkroom techniques to manipulate an image. But since photos went digital, it has become a lot easier to modify them, and much harder to tell when an image has been tampered with.
But a Czech startup has created a product that can do just that, and banks and insurance companies are using it to detect fraud.
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal