Amazing before-and-after images detected by an algorithm that can see whether a photo has been faked
Back then, you needed special technical equipment and time-consuming darkroom techniques to manipulate an image. But since photos went digital, it has become a lot easier to modify them, and much harder to tell when an image has been tampered with.
But a Czech startup has created a product that can do just that, and banks and insurance companies are using it to detect fraud.
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes