An iPhone With A Bigger Screen Is Coming Earlier Than Expected, Says DigiTimes
According to DigiTimes, Apple's is "rumored to be planning a larger size iPhone for May 2014."
Just about everyone is expecting a bigger iPhone from Apple next year in one way or another. But, most people are expecting it in September or October, which is when Apple normally releases its new iPhones.
We'd be shocked if this actually happens in May. For some reason, every year places like DigiTimes, and analysts put out these too-early timelines for the iPhone.
If we had to guess, we'd say that maybe Apple will get some production samples of the new phone in May.
DigiTimes also reports that Apple is working on a 12.9-inch iPad that will be available in October.
- US will give runway rights at NJ airport to a budget airline
- Wealth management firm White Oak Capital gets SEBI’s nod to enter mutual fund business
- IPO-bound Pine Labs raises another $100 million
- Virat Kohli to step down as India’s T20 captain, says he had ‘immense workload’ over the years
- India's bad bank gets government nod — green lights NARCL with ₹30,600 crore guarantee