Apple just unveiled a new 10-inch iPad launching later this month for $329
- Apple just revealed a new seventh-generation iPad starting at $329. It will be available in stores on September 30.
- The new iPad has a 10.2 inch retina display with 3.5 million pixels and an A10 fusion chip.
- The seventh generation iPad will have a smart connector to attach an optional keyboard that doubles as a cover.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Apple just announced a new iPad designed to make use of the company's upcoming iPadOS. The seventh-generation iPad will launch on September 30 for $329.
The new iPad will have a 10.2 inch retina display and a smart connector to attach an optional smart keyboard, which also functions as a cover for the iPad screen. The display will showcase 3.5 million pixels and is powered by Apple's A10 Fusion chip.
Like the previous iPad models, the new device will feature full support for the Apple Pencil. The iPadOS will improve pencil and touch screen functionality for multiple apps and offers support for USB drives (attached via a dongle).
Apple unveiled the new device during a special event at the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, California. People who purchase the new iPad will also be eligible for a free year of Apple TV Plus, the company's upcoming television service featuring new original shows.
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra revoke offer letters given to freshers: Reports
- Reliance Jio and Airtel 5G prices may be affordable for now but expected to increase after wider rollout
- Omnichannel becomes omniscient as retailers gear up for revenge festive celebration
- Redmi Pad Review: A decent tablet for the masses
- Electronics Mart India IPO is subscribed 1.69 times on day 1
- Big B’s best movies are back on the big screens - Here are 11 you can watch
- Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data