Apple's iOS 10 remembers where you parked your car - and it works surprisingly well
LAKRUWAN / Getty Images
Apple just gave everyone the opportunity to try out its public beta of iOS 10, and one of the coolest features we found was its uncanny ability to keep track of your car whenever you leave it.
Built into its updated Maps app, the genius feature will save you from losing your car in a massive parking lot, or from having to snap a photo or jot down GPS coordinates in order to find it again.
Because, after we tested it, we realized that it just automatically works.
And it's amazing.
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I tried a calendar that's meant to boost productivity by mapping out the number of weeks you have left to live — here's how it went
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report
- After Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Maruti Suzuki, now Tata Motors increases price of its vehicles from January
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy