Behold! We reviewed these fluffy, furry iPhone cases that are like none we've seen before
For the past week, I've spent time with furry iPhone cases from a startup called Wild and Wooly. The reason we decided to check them out can be seen from the pictures. They're big, fluffy, furry cases.
I spoke with Wild and Wooly's founder, Nina Cheng, to learn more about how these cases were made. Yes, they're made of real fur, but even fur protesters can appreciate the care and commitment to animal wellbeing that Wild and Wooly takes to makes them.
However, it's a commitment that makes these furry cases more expensive than your regular case.
Check out these crazy furry iPhone cases and what it's like to use them:
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- OPINION: Tax consolidation schemes need of the hour for India’s renewable energy sector
- Brands celebrate Republic Day with patriotic fervour
- Air India's new policy on pre-flight weight checks is not going well with its staff
- Anand Mahindra responds after farmer's humiliation at SUV showroom
- MakeMyTrip's founder Deep Kalra moves into a chief mentor role