'Breaking Bad' Star Bob Odenkirk Attempts His Best Steve Jobs Impression
Ashton Kutcher may have studied for months to play
Odenkirk plays Barnum LaBeaux, a Steve Jobs clone presenting "The Thing," "The Portable Thing," and "The Thingamabob" in IFC's upcoming sketch
Odenkirk, who started out as a writer on "Saturday Night Live," is also executive producer on the show alongside Ben Stiller.
As much criticism as Kutcher got for the gig, he does a much better Jobs impression than Odenkirk. Watch below:
But this isn't the first time Odenkirk has played a Steve Jobs-like character.
In 2010, the comedian gave an Apple presentation as Steve Jobs' mustached brother, Sandy Jobs:
But you probably recognize Odenkirk more as Saul Goodman in "Breaking Bad."
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Apple lays off 100 contract recruiters: Report
- Brazil and Argentina not to replay Football World Cup qualifier
- Tamil Nadu to float tender for setting up 100 EV charging stations along highways
- World's biggest cities face worst air quality: Report
- An 87-year-old woman pulls a Tony Stark by giving a speech at her funeral via AI-powered holograph