In today’s bizarre trend: Coca Cola prints on your Bata shoe
Coca Colaand Bata Heritage have partnered to come up with a new shoe collection.
- The collection literally has the prints of Coca Cola on the shoe.
- The price of the different shoes start from ₹4,000.
AdvertisementIf you are one of those who can’t do without your daily dose of Coca Cola, the global beverage company has found a bizarre way to book a place in your wardrobe.
The company has tied up with the shoe company Bata Heritage to come up with a new collection of shoes which literally has Coca Cola prints on a shoe!
Calling it the “iconic capsule collection” the companies have come together to bring back the Bata Tennis and Hotshot shoes that were a big hit in the 1930s.
Coca Cola is not new to the apparel and footwear industry. Coca Cola had partnered with apparel brand Kith to launch a line of accessories and clothing, and have gone on to launch three different collections.
The beverage company has a long legacy of making its mark in the lifestyle of its consumers. And of course it makes for great marketing.
But with the shoe’s price being ₹4,000 and above, will it really work with the Indian millennial?
Global sportswear brand Under Armour heads to India, brings on board former Adidas exec Tushar Goculdas
Virat Kohli creates another record but off-the-field, signs Rs 110 crore deal with Puma
Popular on BI
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- From Tata Punch EV to Lamborghini Revuelto, cars set to launch in India in December
- Climate Finance Top of the Agenda at The Second Edition of R.A.C.E. Sustainability Summit Held on the Opening Day of COP28 in the UAE
- Tesla launches Cybertruck at $60,990, delivers to 1st batch of customers
- GDP reading, exit polls push Nifty to record high; Sensex jumps over 400 points
- Plan your year-end – Banks shut for nine days all over India in December