In today’s bizarre trend: Coca Cola prints on your Bata shoe
Coca Colaand Bata Heritage have partnered to come up with a new shoe collection.
- The collection literally has the prints of Coca Cola on the shoe.
- The price of the different shoes start from ₹4,000.
The company has tied up with the shoe company Bata Heritage to come up with a new collection of shoes which literally has Coca Cola prints on a shoe!
Calling it the “iconic capsule collection” the companies have come together to bring back the Bata Tennis and Hotshot shoes that were a big hit in the 1930s.
Coca Cola is not new to the apparel and footwear industry. Coca Cola had partnered with apparel brand Kith to launch a line of accessories and clothing, and have gone on to launch three different collections.
The beverage company has a long legacy of making its mark in the lifestyle of its consumers. And of course it makes for great marketing.
But with the shoe’s price being ₹4,000 and above, will it really work with the Indian millennial?
Global sportswear brand Under Armour heads to India, brings on board former Adidas exec Tushar Goculdas
Virat Kohli creates another record but off-the-field, signs Rs 110 crore deal with Puma
Popular on BI
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again