Donald Trump started a Twitter fight with T-Mobile's CEO
AP/Manuel Balce Ceneta
At first, Trump complained about poor T-Mobile service in New York. What trump fails to realize is that you don't choose what wireless carrier is available in your building. The signals are blasted all over the city for any subscriber to use.
Here's the tweet:
Legere responded by saying he wouldn't stay in Trump's hotel:
Legere sent a bunch of other tweets poking fun of Trump, whipping up his followers to support him in the process, but you get the idea.
In the end, it's just a silly war of words between two high-profile businessmen.
- Xiaomi is worried that investigations in India might affect it cash flows, operating results
- Delhi and Kolkata are the two most polluted cities in the world: Report
- There is a yawning gap between the confidence of consumers and businesses
- TikTok’s in-app browser on iOS includes code that can monitor your keystrokes and taps
- Couch and Surf: What’s streaming on OTT this weekend?