Employees anonymously share which tech companies don't pay fairly and which ones they want to leave
Not surprisingly, those two things were closely related. Those companies that had the most employees unhappy with their pay also had the most employees interested in leaving.
There were a lot of other interesting tidbits revealed in the survey as well. The employees happiest with their pay are not working at Google or Facebook, for example, they are at Netflix, followed by Dropbox.
Of course, this survey isn't representative of the companies - it reflects only the opinions of employees who choose to use the Blind app. But those opinions provide an interesting window into the mood, at least among some staffers, within tech's biggest companies.
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- After a near-record run at the top of Netflix's US Top 10 list, pop culture smash 'Squid Game' has been bumped by another show
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Crypto hackers now target iPhone users via dating apps like Bumble, Tinder
- HP Envy 14 review: A solid no-frills laptop for productivity and occasional gaming
- How to edit PDF online using your browser
- Consumer demand for bigger homes in Mumbai is rising — is a price hike on the cards?
- CBSE class 10, 12 board exams 2022: Date sheet for term 1 exams to be released today