Facebook completely tricked out its headquarters for 'Star Wars' Day
The social network company transformed part of its campus into Endor and let its employees pose alongside storm troopers and Chewbacca to celebrate May 4. (The date is wildly considered to be Star Wars day.)
Here's what Facebook's "Return of the Badge" looked like:
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani