Find out how Microsoft EVP Peggy Johnson is rethinking user experience at IGNITION 2015
In her first year as EVP of business development - a new role on Nadella's more outward-facing ship - Johnson ushered in a collaborative ethos, shepherding new partnerships with Salesforce, Dropbox, Uber, Yahoo, and AOL. What's more, she's been named to the company's 12-person senior leadership committee.
With a portfolio this hot right out of the gate, we're pleased to announce that Johnson will join Business Insider on stage for an interview at IGNITION: Future of Digital on Wednesday, December 9, at the Time Warner Center in New York City.
Keep ahead of the digital-media curve and get your tickets before it's too late. IGNITION sold out in 2014, so reserve your seat!
- Owning an electric two-wheeler is slightly cheaper cheaper than petrol and diesel at a time when fuel prices are at a record high
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range