Former Square Executive Keith Rabois Used Twitter To Attack The Reporter Who Said PayPal Was Talking About Buying Square
Square CEO and co-founder Jack Dorsey called the report "false" on Twitter.
Former Square COO Keith Rabois also used Twitter as a bullhorn to knock down the report. But, Rabois went much further than Dorsey.
He then tweeted that the report constitutes as libel - and shows actual malice - because "there are several assertions of fact in there that are false and the writer recklessly disregarded."
When the reporter, Ian kar, asked what those facts were, Rabois fired back with a zinger about new PayPal CEO Dan Schulman:
Kar wrote that sources said Square may be running out of "burn money," which Rabois called "false and libelous."
- Best face wash for men in India
- Bajaj in top gear, Hero flat while Maruti declines – here’s how Indian auto cos performed in June 2022
- Revenge shopping and revenge travelling trends are simmering down in India
- Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Mumbai among top-20 cities in Asia-Pacific for sustainable commercial real estate
- Sensex gains 327 points on firm global markets and buying in index majors