Google let users play with Thanos’s destructive power
- Thanos can now destroy half of your Google Search results.
- Do a simple search for Thanos on Google, or a compatible browser, and then simply click on Thanos’ Infinity stone studded Gauntlet.
- The effect of the Gauntlet can also be seen as Google halves the total number of search results from 90 million to 45 million.
For a lot of fans, seeing the team of superheroes lose against the mad Titan, Thanos, was saddening and disappointing but Google has turned it into a game where users can unleash the power of Thanos's gauntlet.
If you don’t believe us, try doing it. Do a simple search for Thanos on Google, or a compatible browser, and then simply click on Thanos’ Infinity stone studded Gauntlet in the upper right corner of the search result — next to the Wikipedia result.
Then just sit back and watch as the results get snapped away one-by-one. To undo the action, go back to the Infinity Gauntlet and click on it.
The effect of the Gauntlet can also be seen as Google halves the total number of search results from 90 million to 45 million.
Google’s Easter Egg feature works on selected browsers including its own — Google Chrome.
Google’s Easter Egg comes with the growing anticipation of all the Avenger’s fans who have been waiting eagerly for the finale since the release of Avengers Infinity War. The three-hour-movie opened throughout the world on April 26 — aside from China, where it launched yesterday.
- Wipro teams up with Intel to cash in on the increasing demand for work from home
- Vodafone Idea losses widen to ₹25,460 crore – over 75% of it is money set aside for AGR dues
- Only 37% consumers believe retailers offer truly customer-centric experiences: Kantar CX+ study
- Best triple camera smartphones in India
- Glenmark announces 400 mg 'FabiFlu' for Covid-19 treatment