Here are all the confirmed original shows coming to Netflix in 2017 - and their release dates
By the end of 2017, Netflix will have released 1,000 hours of original shows and movies.
Halfway through the year, Netflix has already had some big moments, like making its global game-show debut with "Ultimate Beastmaster" and sparking discussion and controversy with "13 Reasons Why." And there have also been some marquee cancellations, like "The Get Down" and "Sense8." (Expect more.)
But there are still at least 20 shows that Netflix has confirmed it will release before the year is up as it spends $6 billion on content.
To help you keep track, we've updated our list of shows Netflix has confirmed - for certain - are coming out in 2017. This excludes movies and kids' shows, as well as shows that might not come out until 2018 and beyond.
Here are the 20 shows we know Netflix is putting out before the end of 2017, along with their release date, if available:
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months