Here are all the key charts and images you need to see from Snap's $3 billion IPO
Thursday, offering the world a highly-anticipated look inside the secretive startup's finances, operations, and plans for the future.
Snap declares itself a "camera company," after all, so the US Securities and Exchange Commission filing was chock-full of images, diagrams, and charts.
We pulled out the the ones you need to see. Take a look:
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- Elon Musk told Chinese Tesla workers in a late night speech that their hard work 'warms my heart' — 6 weeks after some complained about bonus cuts
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala