Here’s how Reliance Jio aims to gain 50% market share by 2020
AdvertisementRiding on tonnes of freebies since its launch in September last year, Reliance Jio has gained a significant amount of user base. And now
Last quarter, Bharti Airtel, still the number one player in the sector has achieved a market share of 33.1% followed by
In its presentation to analysts, Jio said, industry revenue growth is likely to drive government revenue by 50%. Jio’s targets have been interpreted by analysts as aggressive. Bank of America’s
Popular on BI
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life