Here's how the Apple Watch compares to its biggest rivals
Starting next month, you'll be able to buy Apple's much-anticipated smartwatch - the Apple Watch. It will be available to preview in Apple Stores on April 10, and available to buy starting April 24.
There are a few features that set the Apple Watch apart from its competitors, such as the ability to send your heartbeat to other wearers and the sheer selection of customization options.
Here's a snapshot of how the Apple Watch stacks up to the Moto 360, LG G Watch R, Samsung Gear S, and Pebble Time Steel. All of the watches are capable of displaying notifications from your smartphone such as emails, texts, incoming calls, and social media alerts, so we've highlighted some of the more unique features of each watch.
Mike Nudelman/ Business Insider
NOW WATCH: Here's How The Apple Watch Works
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months