Here's how to build an ultra-secure and private computer for less than $200
With scammers, spammers, hackers, and foreign governments all going after your data, the Internet can be a very scary place when it comes to personal privacy.
Paul Szoldra/Tech Insider
But it doesn't have to be.If you don't want to be tracked online, or want to keep your conversations truly private, there is an all-encompassing solution called Tails.
AdvertisementAnd it's so good, even ex-NSA contractor Edward Snowden trusts it.
Here's how to get Tails and set up your own secure PC.
- Macrotech Developers IPO — check share allotment date, listing date and more
- Throwback to some of the best IPL ads made over the years
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products