Here's how to get rid of those annoying 'continue watching' pauses in between Netflix shows
It's not that they are wasting your time as much as they are repeatedly asking you, "Do you really want to want another episode of this show?" Yes, I do - and I don't need you to make me reevaluate my life decisions.
But luckily some enterprising coder has made a Chrome extension that kills those awkward pauses once and for all, letting you binge watch in a continuous stream of joy. The extension is called "Netflix Pause Removal" and was first uncovered by Exstreamist's Rob Toledo.
This extension is especially useful when you are watching with someone else, and neither of you wants to be the first one to end the binge, but the "Continue Watching" makes you feel like you should talk about it.
"Well, I mean, do you want to watch another one? I could, but I also could not, you know?"
If you use Google Chrome's web browser, you can download the extension here.
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts
- IPL has given me confidence to remain calm under pressure: Rinku Singh
- GST collection surges to 8-month high in November
- Environmental Impact Assessments