Here's what you need to order a Tesla Model 3
Tesla is getting ready to unveil its much-anticipated Model 3, and lines of people looking to pre-order are already stretching out the door.
For those interested in getting on the hype train, reserving a Model 3 seems fairly easy. Luigi Lugmayr wrote on tech website I4U that it took him less than five minutes for him to reserve his Model 3.
He arrived 15 minutes before Tesla's store in Munich, Germany opened, joining a line of about 50 people. All he needed was an ID and credit card to make his reservation on an iPad with a single page input form. Customers looking to reserve a Tesla Model 3 must put down a fully refundable $1,000 security deposit.
After making his reservation, Lugmayr was prompted to make a Tesla account with his address. He got some sparkling wine and cupcakes and was on his way! You can read more about his experience on I4U.
But remember, production of the Tesla Model 3 won't start until 2017 - meaning if you reserve one you may not see the car until late 2017 or early 2018.
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Top 5 places to visit in Darjeeling
- Delhi Metro launches WhatsApp-based ticketing service on Airport Line
- Fintech unicorn Taxfix lays off 120 employees to cut costs
- Not found sufficient evidence to arrest Brij Bhushan: Delhi Police
- Best Agrolife's Revenue Crosses ₹1,700 Cr., EBITDA Margin Reaches 18%, and 30% Dividend Recommended in FY23