Honda made the most affordable, high-tech car you can buy
If news of Tesla's Model 3 release has you hankering for a high-tech car, there are options currently on the market that won't break the bank.
The Honda Civic EX with the automaker's Sensing package won Kelley Blue Book's 2017 Best Auto Tech Value Award. The car comes with a suite of semi-autonomous features for less than $25,000.
Scroll down for a closer look at the car and its features:
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- 6 signs that you're in a one-sided relationship and how to find balance
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal
- 70-plus Indian startups show exit door to 21K techies, more pink slips coming
- Steps taken in subsidence-hit Joshimath inadequate, declare Himalayas eco-sensitive zone, say experts