Honda made the most affordable, high-tech car you can buy
If news of Tesla's Model 3 release has you hankering for a high-tech car, there are options currently on the market that won't break the bank.
The Honda Civic EX with the automaker's Sensing package won Kelley Blue Book's 2017 Best Auto Tech Value Award. The car comes with a suite of semi-autonomous features for less than $25,000.
Scroll down for a closer look at the car and its features:
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts