How to change your Fitbit Charge 2 band for different looks, whether you're going to work, a social event, or the gym
- You can change your Fitbit Charge 2 band to create different looks that will be better suited for certain activities.
- The classic Fitbit Charge 2 band is made of an elastomer material that resists damage from moisture and is ideal for use during exercise, while a leather Charge 2 band can dress up the tracker for work or social events.
- It will only take you a minute to change your Fitbit Charge 2 band, so you can change the look of your tracker as often as you'd like.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Without a wristband, a Fitbit Charge 2 won't do you much good. As clever as that little tracker may be, unless it is strapped to your wrist, it can't monitor your heart rate, track your steps, and analyze the quality of your sleep.
Fortunately, the Charge 2 comes with a wristband, and even better, you can easily change out the band to better fit your personal sense of style or suit the occasion at hand.
When you're exercising or traveling, the Charge 2 Classic band makes the most sense; made from a durable elastomer material that won't be damaged by sweat, rain, spills or other daily hazards, it's a casual and durable choice.
On the other hand, the Charge 2 can also be connected to a genuine leather band that dresses up the tracker and makes it suitable for use with business casual attire or even with a coat and tie.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change your Fitbit Charge 2 band
1. Hold the tracker with both hands, and then use a thumb to depress one of the metal latches on the back of the band that is clipped onto the tracker itself.
2. Repeat with the other thumb on the other half of the band. If the latches do not immediately disconnect, wiggle them lightly.
3. Hold one side of the replacement band slightly above the peg sticking off the side of the tracker, then slide it down until it clicks. Repeat with the other half of the band.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Get the latest Fitbit stock price here.
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow